Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Advanced Institute for Plastic Surgery website, Bloom Spa website, and any associated websites or portals (collectively called "Site"). On some pages, you can request a consultation, make payments, order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages include:
The Way We Use Information
- Your name, age, e-mail address, username, password, and other registration information
- Health Information that you provide to us, which may include information or records relating to your medical or health history, health status, laboratory testing results, diagnostic images, and other health related information
- Health information about you prepared by the health care provider(s) who provide the Services through the Site such as medical records, treatment and examination notes, and other health related information
- Billing information that you provide us, such as credit card information
- The IP address of the computer or mobile device you are using
- Information about the computer or mobile device you are using, such as what Internet browser you use, the kind of computer or mobile device you use, and other information about how you use the Site and/or how much time you spend on the Site, and
- Other information that you input into the Site.
We use the information you provide about yourself as well as those gathered when you interact with the Site. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that request.
We use your medical information for treatment, payment, and healthcare operations purposes. Treatment includes providing you with medical care and coordinating your care with other healthcare providers. Payment includes billing you for services rendered. Healthcare operations include quality assessment and improvement, training, and compliance with legal requirements.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. We also may use return email addresses for our promotions and newsletters. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.Our Commitment To Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at 951-699-9201 or send us an email at email@example.com.